Hero of the Day Hero of the Day

Awesome work! I love the point you're making with this song too, haha. And... GarageBand??? It sounds so good it's kind of hard to believe -- but again, it's the artist that makes the art, not the gear. Great work once again!

headphoamz responds:

Thank you very much, I do appreciate it <3

Children of Saturn Children of Saturn

Awesome track. This sure is "sharp," in a good way. ; D

JoshuaHughes responds:

Good to know that you like it! Thanks for making awesome art!

Galactic Magic Galactic Magic

The atmosphere is here is gorgeous.

Sound of Creation Sound of Creation

This is beautiful. I love the soundscape! Yes, I think it really fits and paints a picture of "creation" in my mind. Vocals were also a nice fit. Really mysterious (haha, nice going with the constructed language!). This piece is really dark at times, but then light interjects and it's just... The juxtaposition is awesome. Keep up the great work!!

The Sims [trip hop remix] The Sims [trip hop remix]

You must let me know when you finish this!

This is AWESOME! First off, let me say I am a huge Sims buff. And the original The Sims definitely holds such a special place in my heart. I just LOVE the OST. And I'm disgusted by the LACK of covers for these songs on the internet! And even more so by the lack of GOOD covers. Maybe they're there but I haven't found them yet? I've tried really hard. But here I come across THIS. I was like "aadsdfasgasldfasfd yes!" And you sir did an amazing job on this. I love your take with it. It just ... IT ALL FITS! REALLY nicely too. I've seen some covers/remixes with the theme, but mostly for Sims 2 and 3. This is the first really good Sims 1 BUILD MODE cover I've seen. And build is awesome. Really creative way of putting it all together. Sorry for the long rant-ish comment. I just really liked this. :D

Constellations Constellations

This is amazing! Your vocals sound great too!

headphoamz responds:

Thanks DF, really appreciate it :D

Adisky - Cave of Life Adisky - Cave of Life

Great job! I'm really liking all the "feels" this piece is bringing me. It's a very visual piece -- you've painted a nice picture with this song! I love the atmospheric feel of it -- yet at the same time, it isn't lacking in musical quality at all, like a lot of quote and quote "atmospheric music."

Cool work, dude. :D

Transcend Transcend

Awesome work! It's sounding really good.
You already know most of it but again, I really like what you did with all the harmony parts there. Your vocals also blend in really well there.
Looking forward to more! :D

Seek the Unexplained Seek the Unexplained

Great mix, but I think the vocals should be a bit more upfront.
Interesting song though. Lyrically/vocally/production-ally(is that even a word?) you've definitely improved. And, just something, I like ur beatz. The rhythm section is solid and nice and I'm really liking how you have a simple steady beat rhythm section, and then another one with all them details. It's like, really nice. :D

Now where is that tiger ...

Bataille Royale EXTEND Bataille Royale EXTEND

Whoah, nice! Smooth lines, very nice flow.
But HeartOfTheStorm does have a point. I see what you were trying to do with the pan. But it's kind of TOO off center. Like, far left. x) Try just panning it 70 to the left?

Anyway, great job. The piano solo is really impressive! :D

Troisnyx responds:

I will try that once I get a usable headset. : ) Just curious: would merging the piano with the entire piece (rather than separating it) help?

Thank you so much for listening! x